Saturday, June 27, 2015

Synthpop on Saturday

 Here are a few synth tracks that caught my ear this week. I am Mr. Forty Hours A Week now, so I am a wee bit more tired these days. So, I will share some nice tunes and let them speak for themselves!


This sparkly one was just posted. Goodbye July is Paul from Anything Box, so you know this comes from a real talent!


I love the deep male vocals on this track from Atlanta's Frisky Monkey. The guitar fits nicely with the tempo of this modern synthpop.


More from France: You Are Number Six has quite a few synthpop/new wave keepers on Soundcloud. I encourage you to spend some time with his second ep "Lensflares" which came out this month,



This is labeled as Synth Punk, which is cool with me. It's got tougher vocals more akin to Post-punk (think new Agent Side Grinder).



No comments: