Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year

A few I have been streaming these past few weeks via Soundcloud:

Female vocals, dreamy electronics. Reminds me of Venus Hum.



Mellow male vocals and nice drum machine beats.


Indiepop continues to hold my interest. Can I just call this one "fun"?


2013 was not the best year for Like Sugar. I don't think I published more than one or two podcasts. Moving 2,466 miles and  into some serious drama was not helpful for the blog. The shut-down of Turntable.fm in the middle of my move nearly paralyzed my inflow of new music discoveries. At the time of this post, I still have no permanent abode, but I do have a laptop and access to the Internet just about anywhere via this jetpack.
 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

One more before I go, some "froth rock" from Austrailia:







No comments: