Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Sadeness

There was no Synthpop for your Saturday or Sunday this past week. That was by design. I lost a friend in an untimely death and I thought I would keep quiet while I contemplated it all. No one likes a sad-sack, so I will keep with the usual genius finds that you love. If you want Sisters of Mercy, by all means join me on YouTube late at night.
For now, I can offer this safe-yet-satisfying video from British Sea Power.


Another one from the pleasantly harmonic Love And Radiation:


The brand new album from Mary Onettes is now officially out and I adore it. I streamed it here.

Of course, SXSW is happening. I have my agents out and about and I will have at least one sentence to post about the next big thing. For now, I will feel sorry for my friends in Austin. I know they can't see every show and they are tired by midnight.

No comments: