Friday, June 25, 2010

Like Sugar PopCast returns to iTunes... not

The Odeo site came back up, so I was able to add my last mix-tape mp3. I think this one was from May 2010. I need to finish #32 to catch up.





Like Sugar #31:

01 - The Apples In Stereo - Dance Floor
02 - Javelin - Vibrationz
03 - Teddybears - Devil's Music (feat. ADL)
04 - Zounds - Demystification
05 - The Drums - I Felt Stupid
06 - De/Vision - Time To Be Alive
07 - Rotersand - Beneath The Stars
08 - Kisses - Bermuda
09 - Million Young - Cynthia
10 - Delorean - Real Love
11 - Groove Armada - Paper Romance
12 - Class Actress - Careful What You Say
13 - Frozen Plasma - Touching Ground
14 - The Smiths - There Is A Light...(Josh Patrick Mix)
15 - XP8 - Blind
16 - Pin Me Down - Time Crisis
17 - The Radio Dept. - Never Follow Suit

OK, it appears I cannot resubmit the rss feed to my podcast on iTunes, since it was hosted by Odeo when it was created. Odeo no longer hosts files, so the rss feed is dead and there is way to edit it on the iTunes end. More on that here.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi friend,

I represent an artist that I think you might like. His name is Thomas King. I would love to send you a link to download his music if you're interested.

If so, just email me. :) Thanks

Anonymous said...

I should have left my email right? felicia[at]lafamos[dot]com