Thursday, October 8, 2009

Must Keep This Alive...

New material for my Autumn playlist: a "double a-side" from Lola Dutronic in my inbox! I quote: "Au Revoir" is a chilled groove, sung in French, with special guest Mike Garson (of David Bowie fame) contributing some of his trademark amazing piano, while our English language offering, "All Over The World" is another slice of electro-pop in the same vein as our recent summer dance hit, "My Radio".Listen to 'em at myspace.

I just finished another listen to Bradley B's excellent latest podcast mix. You can get it here.
Check out his incredible track-list! Perfect companion to my Like Sugar material?
Moby - Mistake
The xx - Heart Skipped A Beat
The Golden Filter - Favourite Things
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
Miike Snow - Sylvia
Fever Ray - Seven (CSS Remix)
The Horrors - Sea Within a Sea
Grace Jones - Williams’ Blood (Aeroplance Remix)
Erlend Oye - Sudden Ruse (The Twelves)
Yacht - Psychic City (Rory Phillips Remix)
Metric - Sick Muse (Adam Freeland Remix)
Underworld/Mark Knight - Downpipe (original club mix)

No comments: