Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Monday!

Forgive the regurgitation, but perhaps I am compiling something useful for you.

Color Theory has posted a nice piano pop gem over here. "Can’t Wait for the Night" is a collaboration with Inbox. Read more at ColorTheory.com

The L.A. Times has an article on Joe Pernice's literary efforts. I love me some Pernice Brothers. I follow the fun on twitter via http://twitter.com/ashmont

Over at SIART, one can find a nice post re: Midnight Juggernauts. They are sounding a tad more organic and I like it.

Discobelle.net has a dribbly-lazer-filled track from Boys Noize and it's currently pounding through my audio system here in the Control Room. It called "Starter" and God help me from annoying the neighbors with this one, cuz I want to. Read and download at discobelle.

Finally, this song was stuck in my mind all day.

No comments: