Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Undue Assumption 08-25-09

I found some free mp3's worth downloading at Limewire (while you are there, read the album review of "My Guilty Pleasure", the new one from Sally Shapiro).

Mazzy Star fans should check out the latest Hope Sandoval solo effort. "Blanchard" is available here.

The Go! Team remix Black Moth Super Rainbow's "Twin of Myself". I wish it lasted a little longer, as it's only 2 minutes and 37 seconds. Limewire has it here.

Miss Kitten & The Hacker have a new CD "Two" and you find a remix of the track "Party In My Head" by Thieves Like Us here.

Who The Bloody Hell Are They? have a nice remix by Passion Pit. The track is "Learnalilgivinanlovin'" by Australia's Goyte. Plenty of Goyte over at last.fm to check out.

Moving over to New Music Express... I can't stop listening to this brilliant mix of Moby's "Mistake" by Yuksek. There's also a re-recording of "Glass" by Gang Of Four that's very much worth clicking on! If you haven't subscribed to this blog, I highly recommend you do so. A lot of great free material showing up here. It's called "The Daily Download: Edited by Tim Chester". Find it here.

I know there's an Arctic Monkeys covering Nick Cave's "Red Right Hand" mp3 out there...but I can't find a free or legal copy.

No comments: