Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Radio Dept. and a free .mp3

Johan, of Labrador Records writes "The Radio Department’s last year and a half has been a lot about delays and expectations. If I got a penny every time someone asked me “When is the new Radio Dept. album coming out?” I would have been a very rich man today. And to be honest I don’t know what they’ve been up to since they called me up in the fall of 2007, four hours before the scheduled mastering, to tell me the album wasn’t finished... but that’s ok. I’ve gradually come to understand that these things take time." Smiths reference? I'm spellbound, oh... but a woman divides. And the hills are alive with celibate cries. But you know where you came from, you know where. You're going and you know where you belong.
You said I was ill, and you were not wrong.

"The new single “David” contains everything that is good about music; like a mixtape of everything you ever liked, modernized and concentrated to 3 minutes and 35 seconds. A new world of sounds."
Download "David" for free here>>> David

No comments: