Monday, June 29, 2009

A Different Drum / Frozen Plasma

Thanks for placing your order with A Different Drum. We appreciate your
support of independent music!

This is a copy of the order that you placed. If you see anything wrong
with your order, please email sales@adifferentdrum.com and let us know.
If you selected payment by phone or if you have further questions, just
call 1-888-88-SYNTH (within the USA) or (435) 563-0409.


I just ordered the new Frozen Plasma CD "Monument". I have not pre-listened to it. I am going to trust that it's gonna be good, considering Felix Marc has not disappointed me with his solo album and earlier work with NamNamBulu (a band I played quite frequently in clubs).

I want to encourage anyone that orders physical cds to use A Different Drum. This label and on-line seller has been a major part of my music life and I want them to weather these hard economic times. I am dedicated to ADD... I even attended SynthCon in 2005! We flew to Salt Lake City, Utah for the event. I got to meet and chat with Michael of WaveInHead! We rode in a van to the airport with Somegirl.

If you have a love of synthpop and an interest in the life and business aspects of a label-owner, you can read a blog written by the owner of A Different Drum. It's here. I find it to be a well-written blog with personal and business insights that are truly interesting.

ps I am listening to Melody Club as I type this. Both Melody CDs I own were ordered from A Different Drum! What other label offers such tasteful electronic pop?

No comments: