Saturday, November 1, 2008

Like Sugar PopCast 17 Track-list and mp3

DJ Talbot's Like Sugar PopCast #17 can be freely downloaded here.

I am re-structuring my operation and expect to do one show a month, to be published on the first of the month. So, I am no longer bi. Bi-monthly, that is.

Tracklist:

1 - Fosca - Don't Be A DJ
2 - Loveninjas - Do Me
3 - Cranes - Worlds
4 - The Faint - Psycho
5 - Hoodoo Gurus - I Want You Back
6 - Death Valley Sleepers - Heartbreaking Sound
7 - The Legends - Seconds Away
8 - Peter Heppner - Alleinesein
9 - Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat (Cut Copy Remix)
10 - The Bravery - Bad Sun
11 - Mummy Guns - Demo
12 - Vic Goddard & The Subway Sect - Ambition
13 - Faith & The Muse - Relic Song
14 - The Donnas - Girl Talk
15 - Close Lobsters - Nature Thing
16 - Duffy - Rock Ferry
17 - Louis Eliot - Country Life

If you liked the show, please leave a comment!
Comments let me know someone is listening!




No comments: