Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer is Soon... time for a mix

I want to post a mix of "Summer Songs", but I am overwhelmed with submissions (from my own summer-soaked brain.) I have a working track-list...and the genres are all over the place. Let's just post what they are for now and hope it all makes sense when I line the songs up for an hour-long mp3. I hate key-clashes, so much so that my choice of songs can be altered to avoid key-clashes!
So, up for consideration:
Aberdeen - Sunny in California
The Alarm - Rain In the Summertime
Cocteau Twins - Summerhead
Anything Box - Summer
The Dust of Basement - Summer
The Legends - He Knows The Sun
Puracane - Summertime Rolls (Jane's Addiction cover)
Everyday Sensations - When Summertime Falls We'll All Forget
Goldfrapp - A&E
Aberdeen - Super Sunny Summer
Biker Boy - May Song
The Lucksmiths - Summertown
Sing-sing - Feels Like Summer
Belle & Sebastian - Summer Wasting
Rialto - Summer's Over
Trembling Blue Stars - Last Summer's Obsession
Anneli Drecker - Sexy Love
Club 8 - Summer Rain
Delays - Winter Memories of Summer
Bel Canto - Summer
De/Vision - Summer Sun
The Cure - Snow In Summer
Art Brut - Sound of Summer
The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
Ice Cube - My Summer Vacation

Oh! I found the Cocteau Twins on YouTube! Summerhead:

No comments: