Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Podcast Six finally up on Odeo and iTunes

Reposting this because I was unable to load the show on Odeo. It's finally up and available on iTunes.

Like Sugar Popcast 6 Track-list:
mp3 file available on z-share
Artist - Song
The Brothers Martin - The Plot That Weaves
Those Dancing Days - Hitten
Santa Dog - Chemical
Ida Maria - Oh My God
Loveninjas - Do Me
Nephu Huzzband - Either This Wallpaper Goes Or
Wake The President - Remember Fun
Jezebel - Obvious
The Legends - Facts and Figures
Nine Inch Nails - The Beginning of The End (Ladytron Rmx)
Lasse Lindh - Vilse I Det Svarta
Trembling Blue Stars - November Starlings
This Unique Museum - C'mere (Interpol)

Un-related Bonus!!!
Where was I, musically, in 1996? Well, I filmed Chemlab along with a crew (my brother, and the man behind it all: H. Aaron Ripes) in Hollywood, 1996 for Torture Television.
Big guitars and electronics done right. Tolerable even now, I must say!

No comments: